It’s September and, as my friend Stepan said, I’m revving up. However, I’m also stressing out and rushing too much.
So the compromise is to follow Tim Ferriss’ 80/20 method and only work on the most important tasks.
OK, here’s the breakdown:
First area of goals is finance. Ultimately, I want to make $7000/month working less than 10hours/week. My uncle also challenged me to make $1000/month for three consecutive months through copywriting. The deadline for this is Jan 1st 2012.
This month’s finance tasks are simple:
- Make $500 through copywriting
- Launch my Experi-Mental blog (more on this soon)
- Get the SeductionToronto website ready for launch
Second area of goals is my love life. The final goal here is to always have a romantic relationship with at least one girl. Things are on the up and up, but still too slow. I plan to…
- Go out with the same girl three times (which will lead to something deeper than I’ve had so far this summer)
- Go on four dates total
- Plan milestones for and become a kissing pro (I’m buying a course for it)
Third area is my body and health. The main goal right now is to have visible abs. At the moment I am on Tim Ferriss’ slow carb diet for losing fat. The only goal I have for this month is:
- Stay on the slow carb diet until I can see my abdominal outline
There is also another goal. This one will have a huge impact on this month, and is loosely tied in with Experi-Mental. The goal. Live completely homeless for 7 days.
I will make some noise about this soon by gathering a crowd, contacting Neville (who has also done this), and posting the details. Stay tooned for that.