+100 – Age 121
- Achieve the ability to live for 500+ years with a body in excellent physical condition.
- Begin to create a Utopian society on a huge scale. Planet sized.
- I am actively involved in the exploration and beneficial expansion of people into the universe.
- Have completely analyzed, deconstructed, customized, rebuilt, and internalized every aspect of my mindset, philosophy, and lifspeki.
- I have surrounded myself with a tribe of 150 people who enjoy their lives, actively improve their lifspekis, and are a net positive to all of existence.
+10 – Age 31
- Money: I am making enough to finance the Utopia experiment and my immortality research and a few other things. I suspect this will be funded a LOT by others via my ability to collect them. However, I will need at least $20 million equiv yearly myself.
- Create an established and running Utopia Experiment
- Begin deep research into the pursuit of human immortality
- All my projects are run sustainably and renewably
- Have a very tight and powerful group of 10 core tribe members, who are among the most amazing people I have ever discovered.
- Have an apprentice who I actively help grow.
- Spend less than 30 minutes per week doing things I don’t want to do.
- Fuel and manage my body and mind to be performing at optimal capacity at all times.
+5 – Age 26
- Money: Have a completely automated income of $10K+/month
- RadNomad is now an international online and offline community of entrepreneurial nomads. We have frequent meetups, guides on how to become an entreprenomad, the very best entreprenomad gear in the world which we curate and create.
- I have an awesome team, with a copywriter and a coder or two and a few VAs, who help me to build my projects and enjoy my life
- I spend my days building cool projects, adventuring a LOT, and learning cool new things.
+1 – Age 22
- Money: I am making $3500/month automated
- I am able to go into deep focus and uninturrupted flow, on command, for 25 minute chunks
- Have solid and automatic morning and night rituals
- Build RadNomad to a consistent community of 100 people
- Always have at least one active romantic relationship
- Completely eliminate the desire to stagnate
This is the year of…
Deep Creative Hustle“Hard is Easy” – Colin Wright “A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play; his labor and his leisure; his mind and his body; his education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing, and leaves others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself, he always appears to be doing both.” – Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand “Focus. Focus on focus.” – Paul Graham “It’s hard to do a really good job at anything you don’t think about in the shower.” – Paul Graham “If you have two choices, all other things being equal, choose the harder.” – Paul Graham “You don’t have to be the best, you just have to be the hardest to destroy. You have to be relentless. Indefatigable.” – Ryan Holiday “If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.” – Earnest Hemmingway
This Year’s Goals (1/domain)
Absolute Financial Abundance
- $3500/month automated by 22 years old
Customization of What Is Eddy
- Ability to focus 100% on the moment and what I have devoted it to, by default.
Tribe of Awe Makers
- Find & deeply connect with two tribe members
Exploration & Enjoyment of Existence
- Live in three new cities for a least a month, and deeply explore them.
Optimized & Hacked Physical Body
- Have an instincutally internalized morning and night ritual