- Never assume you’re going to get money until you have the money. Things go south.
Relationships can be hard as FUCK. They can devolve into painful, psychologically harmful, shitstorms of damaging emotions and mutual harm causing. They can really suck and break you down.
- Video games can be excellent family bonding tools. Even/especially when the family is not together
- Watching the world go by on the train is quite relaxing & enjoyable
- When Asha asks me to listen to her music, it’s often because she’s in a flow and wants to show it to me in that moment. Putting it off can result in the flow ending without her showing it to me, and leave her frusturated and sad.
- In Paypal’s early days (pre acquisition by eBay), they only hired people they knew though could become good friends with.
- Board game meetups can be a lot of fun.
- Lorenzo’s got a tattoo of a pillow in his right arm. It says, in Chinese, Grace’s pillow. Because that’s where his daughter Grace slept when she was a child.