|High Level Goal||Milestones||Week Steps|
|Adventurous Rebel Physique||None|
|Absolute Financial Abundance||Have a basic skill I can use to make money—Write 3 articles a week for Chill Hookahs||Week 1: Choose a skill to focus on [Copywriting]Week234: Learn the basics—
Week1234: Write 3 articles a week (12 total)
Week23: Find a videographer
Week 4: Make a video
|Creation of a Deep and Real Eddy|
|Worldwide Life Enhancing Tribe||Learn how to contact my mentorsAnd contact three [contacted Colin Wright]||Week 1: Make a list of mentors, with all info needed. (and detailed info on the top 3 to contact)Week 2: Learn how to contact mentors.Week34: Contact top 3 mentors [contacted Colin Wright]
|Integration of Self Actualization Habits||Create the habit of goal setting and tracking (found in Habit area)|
|Exploration and Enjoyment of My Reality||Go on one very memorable adventure||Week 3: Go on one very memorable adventure [Camping with mom Melanie, and my home tribe.|
|Habit: Finish what I start. (set milestones, tracking, and careful choosing for every goal)||Have a solid goal tracking setup||Week 1: Set up a goal tracking methodMake every goal trackableWeek234: Start tracking every goal every day, week, and month|
What MIT’s will I do to accomplish these milestones, and on which weeks? (max 7 per week, aim for less so you have room for new goals)
What are my high level goals, and how do I want them to look when I’m 23?
- Adventurous Rebel Physique = I want to have a body capable of any adventure and challenge. I want to be able to parkour any landscape I see, climb whatever catches my fancy, run for long kilometers, and exercise all day without wearing down. I want to be able to last hours having sex, and give my partner unbelievable pleasure. I want to love how I look, and be able to show myself off. I want my brain to be completely optimized and running at maximum efficiency because of my body’s health and fuels.
- Absolute Financial Abundance = This one is simple; I want to have enough money that I am able to take on any adventure that I could want immediately, or else have a proven, realistic, short term plan to make the funds I will need to take it (aka copywriting to get $10,000 in two months). I want to have $3500 coming in through automated businesses without requiring my attention. I want to be making money as a side benefit of doing the shit I love and giving value to others who love it. I never want to worry about money.
- Creation of a Deep and Real Eddy = I want to be fearless. Aware of and prepared for the possible consequences of my actions, but NEVER taking any action or inaction out of fear. I want to always be content with my life, right now, and always want more out of it. And, I will be completely honest with myself, knowing when and why I am procrastinating, avoiding something, taking an action, or following a thinking pattern. I want to know my motivations, and be able to act upon my deepest desires.
- Worldwide Life Enhancing Family = I will be surrounded by a tribe of amazing people who write their own stories and make the dreams. People who change lives on a daily basis, and who live for enjoyment. Who are never held back by fears. I will always have a companion and a teacher for any pursuit I wish to take, and I will always have amazing tribe members scattered about the world. I will add value to EVERYONE I meet, instinctively, and have a very close knit core of TRUE friends.
- Integration of Self Actualization Habits = I will never be unfocused and mentally scattered. Instead, I will know what each hour of my day is devoted to, and do that thing without casting my brain about. I will always have time for fun and adventure (that will be what I usually do), and for rest, and for housekeeping, and I will always be working on projects that I LOVE. I will continuously be learning and deepening myself, through both study of my mentors and testing of my self. Everything that I devote any significant amount of effort to will have a crystal clear purpose, a set group of milestones to track, and a definite goal and dead marker.
- Exploration and Enjoyment of My Reality = I will enjoy every minute and every action I take. I will revel in the beauty and variety and newness of this reality. I will constantly travel and immerse myself in new cultures. I will have a plethora of skills that I can use to add to any situation (musical ability, coding, languages, cooking, parkour, etc.). I will be having great adventures on a weekly basis.
What am I proud of this month? (list 15)
- I’m proud of pulling through and writing 3 articles a week for CH
- I’m proud of getting a healthy (but still not fully internalized) view on my lovers/friends relationship with Melanie.
What major lesson(s) did I learn this month?
- Never let anything make you be anything but the real Eddy. It will result in disaster.
- There is only one negative human quality. It lies at the root of procrastination, hiding from reality, lying to oneself, quitting, and regret. The one negative human quality, that must be removed to live a life worth living, is fear.
What major meaningful quotes did I find this month?
- “You have exactly one life in which to do everything you will ever do. Act accordingly.” – Colin Wright
- “Whenever you go out of doors, draw the chin in, carry the crown of the head high and fill the lungs to the upmost. Drink in the sunshine, greet your friends with a smile, and put soul into every hand clasp. Do not fear being misunderstood, and do not waste a minute thinking about your enemies. Try to fix firmly in your mind what you would like to do, and then, without vearing off direction, you will move straight to the goal. Keep your mind on the great and splendid things you would like to do, and then, as the days go gliding away you will find yourself unconciously seizing upon the opportunities that are required for the fulfillment of your desire. Just as the coral insect takes from the running tide the element it needs, picture in your mind the able, earnest, useful person you desire to be, and the thought you hold is hourly transforming you into that particular individual.” – Elbert Hubbard
What major sources of inspiration did I find this month?
- Seeing the successes that Stepan is making with his life, and the amazing adventures he is having, has inspired me to learn from his philosophy and actions and stop giving into fears and procrastination/untrackable goals. I wanna DO SHIT.
- Reading the book The Education of Millionaires has inspired me to contact my mentors and find the profit in doing what I love to do.
Which people would I love to meet next month?
- Build my relationship with Colin Wright
- Re-Meet Tynan
- Meet Joel Runyon
- Re-Meet Neville Medhora (for copywriting)
What didn’t happen this month? How can I improve this next month?
- I didn’t find a videographer. Next month, break a vague goal like this down into more specific steps, like “Week 2: confirm or drop Mel as a videographer. Week 3: Write and Post ads for Videographers. Week 3: Call artistic universities and ask how to get a hold of a free videographer”
- I didn’t make a video. Next month: stick to my goals and get em done.
- I didn’t contact 2/3 mentors. Next month: NEVER LET FEAR MAKE YOU STAGNATE.
- I didn’t make all my goals trackable. Not copywriting, getting a job, or doing my morning workouts. Next month: Always give your goals an end date, dead markers, and milestones down to weeks. If a new goal rises up, do this immediately or on the nearest Sunday planning sesh.
What did I do to bring me closer to my major goals this month?
- Chose a skill to focus on for money. Step towards being able to make $6000 in 2 months off of copywriting.
- I re-learned the basics of copywriting. Step towards being able to make $6000 in 2 months off of copywriting.
- Wrote 3 articles per week for chill hookahs. Step towards building my automated income business that makes $1000/month.
- Made a list of the mentors I want to bring into my tribe. Step towards being in friend level contact with 8 of my mentors.
- Learned how to contact mentors. Step towards being in friend level contact with 8 of my mentors.
- Contacted 1 mentor: Colin Wright. Step towards being in friend level contact with 8 of my mentors.
- Had a memorable adventure. Step towards exploration and enjoyment of my reality.
- Set up and put into practice a solid goal tracking habit. Step towards the habit of always having and tracking goals for everything I focus on in life.
How do I feel about the month overall?
- Pretty fucking GREAT! I overdid adventure at the expense of my financial goals, but I got some amazing shit done (like setting up goal tracking, re-launching my blog, having an awesome time with Melanie, having a night worthy of this song, having the best sex of my life so far). Only completed 67% of my month milestones when I want to aim for 75%, and I’m not too cheerful about that. But I lived a month worth living. And, at the core, that is what matters.
What milestone goals am I committed to achieving next month?
|High Level Goal||Milestones|
|Adventurous Rebel Physique||Go for a morning run 3 times a week|
|Absolute Financial Abundance||Spend an hour a day learning and practicing copywriting-Offer copywriting freework to 5 people I trust/admire
Find a videographer for Chill Hookahs
Make one Chill Hookahs Video
Write 7 Chill Hookah articles a week
Get a temporary gig to feed myself
|Creation of a Deep and Real Eddy|
|Worldwide Life Enhancing Tribe||Learn more about how to contact my mentors-Profile 4 of my mentors. (Colin, Tynan, Joel, Neville)
Contact 3 new mentors and build my relationship with those I have already contacted (Colin)
|Integration of Self Actualization Habits||Plan my unplanned goals (gig, and morning workout)|
|Exploration and Enjoyment of My Reality||Make a list of all possible adventures in immediate reach-Go on a memorable adventure
Go on one adventure a week
|Habit: Focus completely on the moment and what I have devoted it to.||Build the habit of focusing completely on the moment and what I have devoted it to. Prove this by going 20 days in which, whenever I am distracted from my focus (measured by the 50/10 ritual), I stop and regain it immediately.|
What MIT’s will I do to accomplish these milestones, and on which weeks? (max 7 per week)
- Look at your to-do list, and see where you can fit in any stray tasks into the month.
- Bring new friend and Kush into man meetings
- The $ blogging experiment.
- Organize my goal tracking tab in onenote
- Grow my man meetups
- Read and take notes on Education of Millionaires
- Which five tribe members can you help this month, and how?
|Tribe Member||How I Can Help|
|Stepan||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Colin Wright||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Tynan||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Joel Runyon||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Neville Medhora||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Max Hanna||Take a deep look at hannaconsultantgroup.com and tell Max what I think.|
- Which five tasks could I use my tribe’s help with this month, and which tribe member?
|Task||Who Can Help Me||How They Can Help Me|
|Get copywriting stats||Stepan, Colin, Tynan, Joel, Neville||Trade free copywriting for stats with him|
|Find a videographer for CH||Melanie||Become my CH videographer|
|Grow my weekly man meetup||Kush, Max Hanna||Invite them to my man meetps|
Things to remember:
- Everything takes more time and effort than you first thought. Always schedule 50% more time for you tasks; worst case scenario, you have some free time.
- Leave window of “buffer” time. Unexpected things will happen, unplanned adventures will come up, and unanticipated (and guiltless) crashes will be taken. Make room for them.
- You won’t get everything done. Planning is usually over ambitious, and if you are consistently accomplishing 100%, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Schedule the most important things early in the week and in the day. This will ensure they get done.
- Prefectionism is for losers. You can’t always have every goal to it’s perfect form, so don’t just not do something because you can’t have 100% amazingness at it.
- Don’t tackle too much. A great sculpture is not made in one hammer stroke. You can try to do everything and fail for years and years… rather just start on small stuff and chip away at it. Look at acquiring skills over 5-10 years. Make small step goals.
- Everything must be measureable. What gets measured gets managed. You must know at the end of the week if you failed or succeeded, and by how much.
- Don’t ignore your dreams; don’t work too much; say what you think; cultivate friendships; never give into fears; relax; enjoy existence in the now.