What major lesson(s) did I learn this week?
- When you need something, and you hustle to get it…it falls into your lap.
- Listen to my body. It already knows what I want to do
- Listen to my passions. They already know who I want to become.
- Little easy skills like a coin roll are a lot of fun to learn
- Always do something you enjoy doing. That is the most important thing
- Doing what you plan to do the night before, leads to a morning feeling ready to do anything
- Keep writing and something great will come out
- Hanging out with cool people leads to meeting more cool people. The reverse is also true.